I really enjoyed this book!
I have read many books by this author and I love each one of them! Here's my review on Goodreads:
I really enjoyed this book! The story grabbed my attention right away. The characters are relatable and genuine. The ending is a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read the next book!
I was provided a copy from the author. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you read it, let me know!
Jeanette
Here's my review: This book was informative and interesting! I love it when authors take a piece of history and create an amazing fictional story. FDR is one of the presidents that I admire and this book showcased his leadership abilities and his dedication to the United States of America. Lizzie is an exceptional woman! She's an advocate, a confidant, and extremely loyal. She stayed with FDR literally until the end. We need more people in the world like Lizzie!

Comments
Post a Comment